This blog has moved!

If you are not automatically redirected to the new address, please direct your browser to
http://www.juxtaservices.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Welcome to my 00000001'st post (Nachooooooooooo!)


Just a shout out welcome post to everyone joining me for this inaugural listing. I finally decided it was time to make my life a little more public after the many long hours spent in front of the LCD bliss with family and friends always wanting to hear news, but getting little response. I also find it amazing how many ideas that I come across, or that come across me in a day that I plan to act on, but usually only end up remembering until the next interesting idea comes along.

That said, the purpose of this blog will be to document some of those ideas and activities that I have been involved in, or the ones that are banging around in my head needing to get put down for later retrieval. You will most likely find here a mix of personal and professional as I plan to share thoughts on work, family, life, and various technology issues. And if no one ever really ends up reading this besides me, what the hell? I could care less. So, if you are up for it, join me for some hopefully insightful and entertaining entries in the future.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I'm still forming an opinion on the mustache, but I'm sending you some soap to wash out your mouth with! "What the hell?' Do you kiss your mother w/ that mouth??? Teehee....
hugs to ya'll!
Janie

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's quite a mug shot. I second Janie on the soap idea. Yours is the first blog I've ever read...imagine me behind the times in technology. smiles to you and the rest of the gang...is Sir Will walking yet?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Bryce said...

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm shopping for mouthwash! The mustache (to Erin's dismay I'm sure) was only temporary, and in honor of Nacho Libre. If you haven't seen it, get in gear and check it out. It's really worth it. I liked in better than Napoleon Dynamite.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home